01. We only ask for an e-mail address and a phone number (no need for a postpaid subscription). There is no customer identification and no contract to sign. You order the service on the internet, our delivery person will make an appointment with you to agree on the time and place of delivery, you pay the value of your order and that is all. You can start using PPcrypt immediately. You do not need to sign anything.
02. We usually process orders within 24 hours. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive the equipment.
In case you order one phone:
PPcrypt main phone line for 1 month: €40.00
PPcrypt phone: (Yealink T41P) €115.00
Calling Credits: €5
Shipping and handling: €20.00
In case you order two phones:
2 PPcrypt main phone lines for 1 month: €80.00
PPcrypt phone: (Yealink T41P) €230.00
Calling Credits: €5
Shipping and handling: €35.00
We process new orders and settle the time and place of the delivery within 24 hours. Delivery takes 1-5 days. In order to achieve the highest level of security, we try to avoid outsider service providers as much as possible, which means in most cases we send our own deliverers to most of the world. After having completed your purchase, you can download the invoice in PDF format at the "Payment History" page. We suggest you load your account balance with multiple months' worth of credit in order to avoid the automatic suspension of our services. According to our experiences using PPcrypt phones is addictive because we easily get used to talking freely to the other party.
04. No! We do not have a loyalty period obligation. Anyway, it wouldn't make sense, since we don't have customer identification, we just need an email address and a phone number to use the service. You order our service, our courier will arrange for you the place and time of pick-up, pay for the service and you can call! You never have to sign anything.!
05. In order to achieve the highest level of security, we try to avoid outsider service providers as much as possible, which means in most cases we send our own deliverers to most of the world.
06. You can upload your account balance with Barion, a payment service provider that provides a 100% secure platform for transactions. To upload, click the "Upload" button in the top menu bar, or the "Deposit account balance" button on your dashboard. Then enter the amount you'd like to upload and click the "Make a payment for your account balance" button. The system will automatically redirect you to the Barion payment page where you can enter your payment information. If you have a Barion wallet, you can initiate a payment there.
07. In order to load your Calling Credits you need to load your Account Balance first. You can convert your Account Balance to Calling Credits anytime. You will find information about loading your Account Balance in the previous FAQ (question nr. 6). You can load your Calling Credits by clicking the "Add Calling Credits" button on the Dashboard or the top menu. You can either use the "Auto-recharge" function, which will load your Calling Credits when it falls below a certain level you define, or use the "One Time Transter" function to convert a certain amount to your Calling Credits manually. To the Add Calling Credits page...
08. Yes. Our deliverer will immediately upload the sum received via a mobile application. Our system will send you a confirmation e-mail. (Currencies we accept: EUR, USD, and HUF) We suggest you load your account balance with multiple months' worth of credit in order to avoid the automatic suspension of our services. According to our experiences using PPcrypt phones is addictive because we easily get used to talking freely to the other party.
09. The invoice can be downloaded in PDF format right after you have paid for the services online, or to the deliverer, You will find your invoices on the "Payment History" page within your account. Invoices can be downloaded for the previous 13 months. Go to Payment History page...
11. Yealink T41P and T42G, and soon other devices will be available as well.
12. If you already have a Yealink T41S, T42S, T46S, order our service without a device. Our technician will contact you within 24 hours and activate your device. At the moment, we can guarantee 100% functionality of the service only on the listed Yealink devices, so we do not accept any other type. The activation fee is € 15.00
13. No! There is no need for any other device to operate your PPcrypt phone, just power and broadband internet connection
14. We now have a mobile app called NonPry available for iOS and Android. The application is fully compatible with PPcrypt and uses the strongest encryption available in the VoIP market for mobile applications. At the same time, we must point out the fact that even with the strongest encryption application, mobile-based communications will not be as secure as desktop telephony. Cell phones always carry the risk of viruses and spyware. Android phones come with manufacturer-backed hardware hinges, but even secure systems like iOS can be hacked by remotely installed spyware such as DROPOUTJEEP developed by NSA, which we know from documents leaked by Edward Snowden. Such spyware can record conversations by monitoring the microphone before the encryption process. Of course, if you keep your mobile phone free of spyware, an encrypted mobile application is a much better alternative to GSM-based calls, since GSM calls and their data are automatically recorded and delivered on request. This is not possible with an encrypted mobile application.
15. PPcrypt is already capable of sending secure text messages within the network. Sending text messages is free of charge.
16. We started developing the PPcrypt system several years ago because we needed it, the current system has been in operation for about 4 years with minor modifications. He repeatedly went through the baptism of fire and was caught by the world's largest security organizations. In addition to the fact that third parties cannot access your data and conversations, we do not know or want to identify our users, thus ensuring maximum security. Therefore, we only require an email address and a phone number to use our basic services. Read our users reviews too.
17. Very strong. We use such strong military and other encryption systems developed specifically for PPcrypt that even the most serious computer would need hundreds of years to decrypt our encrypted data stream.
18. The security of our subscribers is of the utmost importance to us, so we do not have customer identification, we only ask for an email address and a phone number, and we do not store any data just for accurate billing so we cannot provide it to official organizations.
19. Yes! And completely secure!
20. Yes. All you need is a broadband internet connection. The service will work anywhere in the world.
21. The PPcrypt service will function anywhere in the world as long as there is a broadband internet connection.
22. Yes! Our regular incoming phone number (DID number) service enables you to require and use phone numbers from a variety of cities from 28 countries of 4 continents. They can be called from any regular mobile or landline network. You can own a local phone number wherever you are in the world. For example, if you are located in the UK, but you want your German partners to call you on a German phone number with German local calling rates, here is your chance. If you also subscribe for our Caller ID Change service, you can use the same number to call anyone you want. Of course, this means you can have your whole business start and receive their calls with phone numbers from another countries. To order DID numbers, enter your User Account, and go to the "Manage Phone Lines" page to order a DID number for any PPcrypt phone lines you have.
Besides the monthly fee, you do not need to pay any extra money for receiving calls, moreover, your partners will only pay according to the local calling rates instead of costly international calls.
DID numbers cost €10/month/piece
Who do we suggest our DID number service for?
- External trade;
- Call centers;
- Travel agencies;
- Hotels, companies dealing with tourism;
- Healthcare and recreation services;
- Family members living abroad.
Attention: In case you call an external phone number, the call will be traceable from the external endpoint of the phone network to the PPcrypt server, which means calls can be monitored on the other side. However, your location and identity cannot be traced. Your calls will run through a secure line as soon as the data reaches our servers, and calls cannot be traced to your location.
Should you need a phone number from an area you cannot find in our list, feel free to contact us!
23. No! Your call will be sent from one of our several international servers (no US or EU server) to the standard network for millions of calls. This solution allows our users to dial and call a traditional telephone number through an encrypted and secure connection to the connection point of a traditional telephone network. From this point on, the call line switches to another line randomly and irrevocably with every phone call. Constantly and automatically changing call lines and encryption make it impossible for anyone to turn on or intercept a phone call. Furthermore, this line is not connected to the EI (Equipment Identity) system.
24. Only calls made outside the system will be recorded for billing purposes. (Date-Destination-Duration-Cost) Due to the technical structure of the system, we are not able to record anything else, nor can we be required to do so.
25. The PPcrypt number will be assigned to you upon activation. When you make an outgoing call, the number is displayed randomly or is hidden from the called party.
26. If you want multiple phones to ring for the same phone number, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
27. Yes, you can.
28. PPcrypt offers its subscribers a favorable call in many countries
29. When you dial a regular number on your PPcrypt phone (whether it is a local or an international number) you should always dial 00 - country code - area code - subscriber number. For example for a number in Los Angeles, USA, you should dial: 00 1 323 1234567.
30. We have hundreds of clients. However, as the privacy of our clients is our number one priority, we do not ask for an ID. We are in close cooperation with several partners, but we do not have permission to provide any information about them. Our clientele includes company owners and CEOs, managers, financial institutions, lawyers, tax advisors and accountants.
31. If you hear a static noise, try to connect the power adapter directly to a wall outlet. Make sure to avoid extension cords, power strips and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
32. Yes! The Yealink telephones can be reset easily to the manufacturer’s default state. (Attention: In this case our firmware will be deleted, and only we can restore it!) Pressing the OK button for 10 seconds will reset your device to default.